Monday 16 April 2012

A day in London!

I went on a trip to London today that turned out a lot better than I had expected! It was actually a psychology trip for all the A-Level students, to the Freud museum. I have no pictures of the Freud museum as you weren't allowed to take any >.< But whilst I was in the Victoria & Albert museum, they were putting together a new exhibit. On Japanese street fashion! Primarily, LOLITA!

BTSSB and Alice and the Pirates I believe!

Moi Meme Moitie! <3

More BTSSB I think.

They had several mannequins and were in the process of putting up more, the curator noticed I was wearing lolita and asked for a picture with me in front of the mannequins! Being the simple being I am, I was so excited! It felt like a loli-pilgrimage! Another girl took a picture of me taking a picture of the mannequins. I felt so ridiculously happy! I think I was the first loli in the exhibit!



Besides lolita they were also putting up an Aristocrat, there was a punk loli, and a few traditional Japanese kimonos.

I'm still so so happy! So until next time,
Fern x


4 comments:

  1. Hi, that's really nice post :) I know exactly how exciting it is, when people you don't know take pictures of you. Just today some tourist girl took a photo with me in front of John Lenon's Wall in Prague. It always makes me wonder how would that photo look like in some photoalbum of somebody I will never meet again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've never had people I don't know photograph me xD I just tried to keep my face non-derpy! I'd love to be street snapped one day :')

      Delete
  2. I am so excited about this exhibition, I'm hopefully going to go check it out at the end of May XD

    ReplyDelete